[ROM] AOKP for LG L9
Android. Infused with magical unicorn bytes.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.
We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).
With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.
* Report bugs here only, please don’t send me private messages. Thanks
* Tested only on P760, i don’t know if it will work on other variants. For now i have no idea how to add support for other variants, but when i figure it out i will add it.
* Based on @dhiru1602‘s CyanogenMod 4.4.2(Kernel and Device Tree)
* 1080p video recording works(thanks to @dhiru1602)
* There is no OC/UV just yet
* Internal SD Card is emulated(i hate this and i will disable it soon)
1. Unlock your Bootloader.
2. Flash CWM Compatible Recovery
3. Copy the ROM to your SD Card.
4. Reboot to Recovery.
5. Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
6. Select the ROM zip from your SD Card and flash.
7. Flash Google Apps.
CyanogenMod team, AOKP team, dhiru1602